Relieve your muscle pain, menstrual cramps, backache, headache and so on with this easily microwaveable heat pillow.
- Dimensions/Size: 40cm (L) x 15cm (W)
- Material: Fleece
- Ingredients: Australian wheat
- Maximum heating time: 1-700 watts 90 seconds / 701- 1200 watts 60 seconds
- Australian made wheat heat bag
- Filled and packed in Australia
- Complies with AS/NZS 5116-2016 standard
- Directions for use:
- Remove all packaging from wheat filled product.
- Remove the wheat filled insert from product.
- Lay the wheat filled insert flat onto the centre of microwave turntable and heat for the duration listed below.
- Product will be hot after heating, take care whilst handling.
- Check the temperature is comfortable before use and avoid direct contact with skin.
- Allow the wheat filled insert to cool before reheating.
- Leave the wheat filled insert to cool on a non-combustible surface after use.
- Place the wheat filled insert back inside product and enjoy. Never heat the wheat filled insert for more than 1 minute at a time. Flip the wheat filled insert around at the half way point.
Caution: Heat packs can burn skin when used incorrectly and particularly the more delicate skins of children or older people. Supervise children at all times.